Saturday, September 24, 2011

Its all about the how, when it comes to research.

This week I was able to learn more about the importance of checking research.  Many times people just believe facts and statistics that are given.  To a degree this may be ok, but we need to know from where the fact comes from and how the conclusion was made.  We live in a world of confusion and of uncertainty.  It is up to us to seek of the best books the knowledge we need to obtain.  As we are reading studies I feel that it is now important to read and understand footnotes.  I will now take care in understanding sources, and drawing my own conclusions to see if an article is credible.  I know that as I search diligently I will be able to gain a more insightful knowledge on the subjects in which I study.  This week was an eye opener for me in terms of what and how to get better research.  I feel that I will now be better at critical reasoning than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment