Saturday, October 1, 2011
A wonderful weekend
So this week was eventful and much busier than I would have preferred it to be. This week I learned that families come in all different types of styles. I think that my family might fit best into the conflict category but I'm not sure. I am seeing how each individual has an independent role that directly effects others. As I contemplate how this might apply to my current family I can't help but think that if I can understand these things my wife and I can work at creating an ideal home. My wife and I have a goal to transform our home into a temple whe our children can be protected. I think that the things we are learning are extremely beneficial and I am enjoying the topic so far. Io do have to leave with a great note that general con fence so far has been wonderful. I hope you all are getting as much from it as I am. Have a great weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment