This week was an interesting week for all of us. I enjoyed the conversations about expectations and how they relate to an intimate marriage. Sex is an important role of marriage that helps the couple to come closer together. As well it is something sacred that should not be discussed in individual detail with anyone other than your spouse. The thing that interested me the most was how to teach your children about sex and intimacy. I did some more research on this topic and I found that the church had some wonderful helps for parents. I feel that the pamphlet “A Parent’s Guide” is a tremendous help when it comes to raising children. The church has put out so much material about a variety of subjects that if we only seek we can obtain special and divine knowledge from on high. I know that as we prayerfully seek to understand how to approach this matter in our homes we will be blessed with the wisdom to understand what we need to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment