The biggest thing that I understood from this last week is the importance of understanding expectations. As we discussed marriage preparation, I found that when people are going to get married there are certain things in which they need to looking for. Expectations, Role and rules, finances, and how to deal with disagreements are all things that needs to be discussed early on in the marriage. As I look back to the beginning of my marriage much of these things were brought up by my father in law. My wife and I have discussed these things, and we continue to talk about what we need to do to improve in our life. Something interesting that someone said in class this last week is that the family is the best place to build up the armor of God. As we teach our children these sacred principles they too will be prepared in their marriages. Family is the most important thing and as we discuss the topics talked about in class with our spouse we will be eternally blessed.
No comments:
Post a Comment