Friday, October 7, 2011
Family Interaction
This week I was bale to understand family interaction a little better. It seems that it does matter where we come from and how we are raised. These things truly can effect our entire family structure. As discussed in class different events can have different effects on certain family members. When I was the father in Fridays discussion I learned how difficult it would be for an immigrant father to leave and then reunite with his family. Families change over time which is how ti is supposed to be, but it is interesting to see how some people deal with that change. Family systems can and are effected by everything. Understanding this will help me to better help my family grow together and help those whom I serve. It is my hope that I can continue to learn about how I can improve families so that I will be able to build a strong home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment