I consider myself so blessed to understand all of this material. Everything we are learning is standing as a testament that my wife and I are doing the things necessary to have a strong marriage. I find it interesting that a marriage begins not at the wedding, but during the courtship. I think that this is an important key for people to understand as it would be able to fix so many issues. Many couples are making the mistake of hanging out and not developing important attributes that carry over to marriage. When a couple places principles that encourage one another to be better during courtship this will inevitably carry over into the marriage. The selection of an eternal partner is a sacred journey that should not be taken lightly. A person needs to understand their wants, needs and desires. If the desires and expectations of both parties do not coincide either significant changes must be made or you should not marry that person. I am not indicating that everything will be perfect as marriage is meant to help us grow. I am however suggesting that if we select an eternal spouse that compliments all of our attributes then we will be able to develop a lasting relationship. This is the most important thing in which I learned this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment